Chiang Mai City Tour – Segway Gibbon
Chiang Mai Old City (The former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna) is a beautiful and culturally significant piece of Thailand’s heritage. Surrounded by ancient walls and moat the city is over 700 years old. You can experience a Chiang Mai city tour with our certified guides whom will take you through the city safely from the vantage and comfort of a Segway. Let us show you the most famous temples, landmarks and markets. Glide along and enjoy the usually unseen backstreets with two guides per group to keep you safe and educate you on the old city and its history.
Chiang Mai City Tour Features:
- 15 min safety briefing & warm up to make sure you’re comfortable riding the Segway.
- Includes a delicious snack and drink at our favourite old city café.
- 2 guides to keep you safe, answer your questions and educate you on the Old City.
- The tour last for 2 hours and includes stops at Kings Monument, Wat Chiang Man, Tha Pae Gate, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Pan Tao, Buak Had Park and Wat Pundtow.
Segway Gibbon is Serious about Safety
The safety of our visitors is paramount. Our highly trained guides will take care of traffic for you with one at the front of the group and one at the back at all times. You will be given a helmet and also have a safety briefing and warm up on the Segway to make sure you are confident before you set out on your experience.
No Experience Necessary – Everyone can participate in this Chiang Mai City Tour!
Segway Gibbon is suitable and safe for all ages ranging from children to senior citizens. No special training is required and guests are looked after by our qualified guides. Segway Gibbon has a few rules and recommendations:
- Participants must be a minimum weight of 40kg (88 lbs) to operate the Segway
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The maximum permissible weight of individuals is 130kg (286 lbs)
- Please wear sensible shoes (no high heels or flip flops)
- Maximum group size is 7 people per group
Our route is designed to be educational with stops at each of the most famous temples and landmarks. Our certified guides enjoy teaching visitors about the history and local culture of Chiang Mai. They are very knowledgeable so please don’t be shy to ask questions.
Questions and Groups
We offer private programs for corporate functions, families and other groups. Also, If you have any questions please contact us directly via our Contact Form and our friendly call center team will reply promptly.
Segway City Tour and Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Special
Combine your Segway Old City Experience with Flight of the Gibbons world famous Zipline Adventure and save over 1,500 THB. That Sounds FUN! Tell Me More