Angkor, Cambodia Zipline Tour - Flight of the Gibbon
Flight of the Gibbon is located within Angkor Park and is the only zipline located within a UNESCO World Heritage site. A distinction made possible by our commitment to the environment through the rehabilitation of gibbons, various tree planting projects, and other work in the community.
Our course was engineered by zipline experts who have built courses all over the world, and it meets or exceeds the highest safety standards. Our Sky Rangers are highly trained professionals who will be with you every step of the way. They will provide you with a safety briefing prior to the tour and will personally fit you for your equipment, then they will also accompany you on your adventure, not just for safety, but also to share their knowledge of the Cambodian jungle and tell stories about the local history.
You don’t have to worry about negotiating travel to Angkor Park. We provide roundtrip shuttle service and will pick you up from and return you to your hotel in Siem Reap.
Watch Video - Lonely Planet™ raves about their Cambodian zipline experience!
During your visit to our Angkor Course you will:
- Crisscross over the jungle canopy on ten ziplines.
- Explore the jungle across four hanging bridges spanning hundreds of meters.
- Rappel down a 50-meter descent.
- Spend 2 hours on the course viewing the jungle from our 21 stations.
- Learn about the flora and fauna in the Angkor jungle.
- Be outfitted with state of the art safety equipment by our Sky Rangers.
- Enjoy a traditional Cambodian meal with refreshments.
- Receive roundtrip shuttle service from anywhere in Siem Reap or the surrounding area.
- Have a chance to see gibbons in a natural jungle eco-system.
*Entrance inside the park is included for the zipline tour only, however if you would like to visit temples before or after the zipline tour, an additional $20 USD fee is required payable to APSARA at the gate.