Chiang Mai Holiday Adventure Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour | Thailand
FLIGHT OF THE GIBBON™ The original
and Thailand’s most highly rated
Zipline Canopy Tour
Soar through the lush, ancient rainforest on an extreme adventure like no other on the planet! An easy one hour free VIP bus ride from Chiang Mai.
OVER THREE AMAZING HOURS ZIPLINING
Take a look at the exciting features of our Chiang Mai course. CLICK HERE to view the course map
- 5km OF ZIPLINES WOVEN INTO THE THAI JUNGLE ECO-SYSTEM
- OVER 33 DIFFERENT PLATFORM STATIONS
- 2 SUSPENDED SKY BRIDGES, 2 ABSEIL DESCENTS
- A GUIDED TOUR OF THE WILDLIFE AND VEGETATION ALONG THE COURSE
- AT LEAST TWO SKY RANGER GUIDES FOR EVERY GROUP OF UP TO 9 PEOPLE
- A DETAILED SAFETY BRIEFING AND PERSONAL EQUIPMENT FITTING
- TREKKING AT MAE KAMPONG FALLS AND ITS 7 WONDEROUS TIERS
- FLY WITH THE WILD GIBBONS!
This is not just any zipline…it’s one-of-a-kind.
Both our guests and the press consider us the best in all of Asia!
Here’s more reasons why:
- A free Thai meal with bottled water is included during the zipline tour
- A free R/T shuttle from Chiang Mai is included
- Air-conditioned, luxury 9 person van shuttle is approximately 55 minutes
Price: 3599 Baht/person*
- Thai residents eligible for a discount with proof of residency. Check "Yes" on the booking form and we will apply the discount.
MAKE IT A TWO DAY THAILAND HOLIDAY ADVENTURE
WITH A MULTI-DAY TOUR
Options include homestay, white water rafting, biking, kayaking, rock climbing, segway, and golf.
We vigilantly maintain the highest standards for safety.
No experience is necessary to zipline. Ages five years and up can participate.
Every zipline adventure includes a safety briefing, personal equipment outfitting and on-course rainforest education by our highly trained Sky Rangers. At least two Rangers accompany every group of eight or less.
THE HIGHEST PRIORITY
IS YOUR SAFETY.
Every person receives a safety briefing and is personally outfitted in the proper gear by one of our highly trained Sky Rangers.
Behind the scenes, our safety managers follow strict protocols...