Flight of the Gibbon™ - Chiang Mai, Thailand
Thailand’s Original Zipline Canopy Tour
Rated #1, this tour is the first and the original in Southeast Asia. Our reputation for safety, with the press, and with tens of thousands of guests speaks for itself.
Soar through lush, ancient rainforest recognized as the most beautiful in all of Thailand. This is an extreme adventure like no other on the planet!
Features of our Chiang Mai course:
CLICK HERE to view the course map
- 5km of ziplines deep in the Thai rainforest
- The longest 800 meter (1/2 mile) zipline in Asia
- 33 different platform stations
- 3 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents
- Education about wildlife and vegetation along the course
- Two sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9
- Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting
- Trekking up the 7 wondrous tiers of Mae Kampong Falls
- A chance to see gibbons in the wild!
- Thai meal with bottled water included
- R/T shuttle from Chiang Mai included in Air-con luxury 9 person van
- Only 55 minutes each way
- Thai residents eligible for a discount with proof of residency.
Consider a 2-Day Thailand Holiday Adventure
Options include white water rafting, biking, kayaking, rock climbing, caving, Segway tours of Chiang Mai, homestay and golf.
We exceed the highest standards for safety.
No experience is necessary to zipline.
Everyone can participate! Check weight and size restrictions.