Flight of the Gibbon™ - Angkor, Cambodia
The Only Zipline Canopy Tour Inside Angkor Park
Cambodia’s only zipline canopy tour is located inside Angkor Park, not far from the majestic temples, including Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom.
There is a reason why only Flight of the Gibbon was approved to locate inside this cherished World Heritage© site located in Siem Reap. Discover this treasure for yourself.
Watch Video - Lonely Planet™ raves about their Cambodian zipline experience!
Features of our Angkor course:
Click Here to view the Course Map
- 10 ziplines crossing over the jungle canopy
- 4 hanging bridges spanning hundreds of metres
- A 50 metre rappel descent
- 21 platform stations – 2 hours on the course
- Education about wildlife, flowers and fauna along the course
- Two sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9
- Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting
- State of the art safety equipment
- Cambodian meal with bottled water included
- R/T shuttle from anywhere in Siem Reap and surrounds
- A chance to see gibbons into the jungle eco-system
- Zero-impact Electric shuttle to course once inside the Park
Price: $99 USD/person