A World Class Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour at a World Heritage Site© - Angkor Archeological Park!
Nestled in the rainforest, not far from the majestic temples of Angkor, prepare to soar on ziplines, traverse suspended sky bridges, abseil from towering trees, be amazed by the majesty and magic of the rainforest, and fly like never before.
Lonely Planet™ raves about their zipline experience:
Flight of the Gibbon has built its famous zipline courses in the most remote and beautiful real rainforest locations in Thailand…until now! Angkor, 30 minutes from Siem Reap, Cambodia is home to the 7th Wonder of the World, Angkor Wat and dozens of other ancient ruins, temples and compelling religious historical artifacts spanning centuries of Hindu and Buddhist influence.
And as of June 2013, home to the only zipline eco-adventure canopy tour in Siem Reap, inside Angkor, Cambodia!
Our team of experts, with over 20 years of experience, have constructed a thrilling and safe eco-adventure incorporating the jungle’s natural features while protecting its towering trees, exotic flowers, fauna and native wildlife. We build eco-adventures unmatched in the world and our invitation to open one in Angkor reaffirms our position as the leading Zipline Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour operator in Asia.
World Class Course Features:
- 21 platforms high in the treetops
- 10 thrilling ziplines
- 4 sky bridges spanning hundreds of metres
- Spiral staircases circling trees
- A 50 ft. abseil finish
- The longest single zipline in Cambodia
- 6 hectares teaming with exotic wildlife
- Re-introduction of wild-gibbons
- State of the Art Safety Equipment
More Reasons to Book Now!
- Includes Cambodian lunch, water and snacks
- Free air-conditioned van from your hotel R/T to the Park
- Zero impact electric carts transport guests to course
Come Fly with Us Today!
THE HIGHEST PRIORITY
IS YOUR SAFETY.
Every person receives a safety briefing and is personally outfitted in the proper gear by one of our highly trained Sky Rangers.
Behind the scenes, our safety managers follow strict protocols...